Monday 23 January 2012

I HATE CATS !

Q#250: If animals could talk, what would your pet say about you?

It honestly depends on which pet of mine you're asking. You see, if you were to ask my dog, she would automatically be like, "Megan is number one, the tops, love her! always walking me, feeding me, letting me on the couch even though I’m not allowed, giving me pieces of kolbassa or whatever she's eating, plays race to snow mountain with me, she’s got my back in hating on the cats ...." and so on. On the other hand, the cats would have a totally different answer. I’m a dog person; I hate everything there is about cats. They are always in the way causing me to trip/ fall/ destroy something. Like this past Christmas I’m casually walking to dining room with the turkey when out of nowhere bolts the little troublemakers causing me to trip up and smash “the fine china!!" screams my mom. And every night the two cats race around the house chasing one another causing so much raucous it’s ridiculous. So naturally, I hate them and they I hate me. I rarely pet the little buggers and certainly did not feel bad when I kicked one of them across the room, by accident of course. My friend texted me and my phone was touching my foot, I’m extremely ticklish on my feet by the way, and I kicked my foot sending the cat far, far away. Don't worry, cats always land on their feet. Also, since I use spray bottles to keep them away from me and used to dress them up, they have had it in for me since day one. So if you were to ask my pet cats about me, you would probably hear so much swearing you would wash your own mouth out with soap!

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I love your cats. They should trip you more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting. I really enjoyed reading your answer to this question from the beginning till the end because of your story of what happened in Chirstmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is more of a critical writing, I enjoyed reading it, however, it clearly shows how much you hate cats.... Well they are not that bad (I also like dog more than cat). if your pet cat can actually talk, than you might start to like cat!

    ReplyDelete